The DriTac Engineered Wood Floor Repair Kit is designed to correct and eliminate hollow spots and popping conditions for engineered wood floor installations. Major causes of these problems for engineered wood floor installations are adhesive voids between the flooring and subfloor, costing the flooring industry millions of dollars per year. DriTac’s engineered wood floor repair kit is an
DriTac’s engineered wood floor repair kit is an easy-to-use, self-contained environmentally friendly solution that can be used by both the professional installer and the do-it- yourselfer!
- Cost Effective – Eliminates Expensive Repairs & Board Replacements
- Saves the Installer and Homeowner Time & Money
- Compact and Easy to Transport or Ship
- Reusable Components – Easy to Clean and Use Again.
- Cleans Up Easy Wet or Dry